- Carts are assigned to an instructor for each period and always located in the correct rooms. (It is fine to change this if everyone agrees, but it needs to be notated on the spreadsheet with students rostered to devices)
- All students are using their assigned computers and those assignments are in the device spreadsheet and affixed to the top of the cart.
- Computers are in the correct slots and always plugged into a charging cable when docked.
- Classes aren’t dismissed until all devices are accounted for in the cart.
- Students are to use their devices appropriately in your classrooms.
- Students are not to deface their computers (remove the rubber feet, write on them, open and close the lids repeatedly, twist cameras repeatedly, etc.) in your classrooms.
Remember this is not just for organization and order but because the technical burden on the devices of too many students utilizing the same device over a school year is just too much.
Thank you for your help!